Thursday, January 28, 2010

Japan... Take 2

In just a couple of hours I am headed out to Japan! I am blessed to get to travel to Japan once a year for work. This year I'll be traveling with the national officer team and my teammate, Lindsay. While we are there we will soak in the culture, visit farms and Japanese companies, visit agricultural school programs (and meet FFJ members) and experience and try new things every day!

Last year I was amazed each day as my mind and world were stretched just a little bit wider. I am excited to go back a second time and experience Japan - this time looking for ways to learn and experience things at a deeper level. I suspect I will blog at least a few times on the trip, but probably won't post a detailed recap of each day like I did last year... I'll just see what kind of mood I'm in each night! :)

No doubt "No More Stuff" will be a big challenge while I'm in Japan. There are so many unique and fun things there to buy! And there were definitely some items that I put off buying last year because I knew I'd be back. Alas... I'll be sticking to buying only gifts for other people - which is pretty fun as well!

I look forward to sharing with you what is sure to be a trip that will open my mind and heart. Until then... Sayonara! (I have to finish packing!)

2 comments:

  1. Exciting, Renee- I am jealous! Have fun and keep us updated!

    ~Seth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Travel safely! I can't wait to hear about it when you get home. xoxo

    ReplyDelete